Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long time, no blog

Missed me? I bet you were all beginning to think I had officially given up blogging for good. It is a thought that has crossed my mind a time or two, but I am not that easy to get rid of (you can thank my cousin, Laurie and Barbara Anderson for that). Life has been turned upside down for me this summer, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We will close on our house next week and will be able to move in. Of course the timing couldn't be worse since I start inservice next week as well. It will all work out...at least that is what I keep telling myself. Some of you may have to remind me from time to time that it is alright to live in chaos for a short time. Well, since it has been so long, I will recap our summer via pictures:

My Little Pirates



Slip-N-Slidin'




I am too young to have a five year old, right?


Lounging at Granna's House

5 comments:

JM said...

SO glad to have you back in the land of blogs! I can't believe you close next week, are you ready?

You know, somewhere I have a picture of us at Christmas when we were maybe 11 or 12 sitting on Grandma's piano bench in our Christmas dresses, both wearing glasses. So because of that, yeah, you're too young for a 5 year-old. Aren't we still 12?

Rachel said...

Hey April! I just found your blog - didn't even know you had one! I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with you better. I'm terrible at keeping in touch, so I love blogging. I hope you guys are doing great and maybe I'll run into you in Grapevine sometime!

twarpula said...

Oh my word, is it really you?! I had almost stopped checking in, but gave it one last try. :)
Glad you're back. Let us know if you want any help with the move.
-Tanya

Leslie said...

So glad you are back!

Andi Hawkins said...

Your boys are soooooo good looking!! Great pics. I am glad you are back cuz i was tired of seeing the photo of an unfinished house when I wanted to see those two cutie pies!!! Ha!