Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More House



I am sure you will all be sick of seeing pictures of our new house by the time it is all said and done, but unfortunately that is not reason enough for me to stop posting them. :) The boys are having the best time watching the house being built. They got to pick out their rooms a few days ago and the builder gave Mason a sharpie to write his name on the floor of his new bedroom. Landon's name is written in all caps in the doorframe of his new bedroom as well. Every trip to school is a reminder to me of how wonderful life will be next year!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing the house picture. I bet the boys are loving hanging out there and seeing it become a house. What fun. Can't wait to see more pics as it progresses.

twarpula said...

I LOVE it!! can't wait to see it with the stone on it. See you tomorrow!
-Tanya