Monday, April 21, 2008

Potty training woes


As I was getting Landon dressed this morning, we had a great conversation that has left me afraid that I will someday be trying to explain to his kindergarten teachers why he is still in a pull-up....


Landon: "This is red, Mason's favorite color" (talking about the shirt I am putting on him)

Me: "You're right, it is"

Landon: "I going to be like Mason"

Me: "To really be like Mason, you would have to be potty trained. Are you ready to go potty in the big boy potty?"

Landon: "No"

Me: "Why not?"

Landon: "I going to wait till I grow up."

Me: "When will that be?"

Landon: "When I six."

Indeed.

2 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

I love it. So glad you are on blogger. I am linking you -- you should feel so honored. Ha!

twarpula said...

Cute! Let's hope its before then! LOL!
-Tanya