Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our House...


is a very, very, very fine house. I feel like I should type all the lyrics, however the next line would never work for my house. You won't be seeing cats in this girl's front yard. Yes, I was indeed born in the wrong decade. I feel like I should go pick some flowers from the yard and put them in my hair. But, I keep telling people that the reason a single man bought our house had to have been because of the pink flowers I planted in the front yard. :) Alright, enough babbling on about nothing. The purpose of today's entry was to share a shot of the house we are having built. Very exciting!

3 comments:

twarpula said...

looks great! We can't wait to see it all finished.
-Tanya

Andi Hawkins said...

What a gorgeous lot. I am so happy for you guys!

Laura said...

You must be so excited... do you drive by it often to check it out??? I would!