Saturday, May 3, 2008

The pictures in this post are on lend from Tanya Warpula, so I can't take credit for the amazing photography. I wish I could take credit for the creation of my beautiful children, but we all know that it is God that gets credit for that. I suppose I can at least give myself a pat on the back for actually getting today's blog posted. :)

On Thursday, we met up with some good friends for a playdate at this amazing park. Be looking for more great shots from this location. Tanya will be taking our family shots there in a few weeks. Anyway, back to our playdate...the boys had such a great time playing with some of their closest friends. It is amazing to me how we are constantly trying to improve on things that God has already perfected. Who needs a playscape when we have rocks, sticks, water, and dirt? God has already created the perfect playscape. Don't forget to play!




2 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

Why do I get a lump in my throat every time I see little boys playing? Your boys are so dang loveable. BTW I loved your comment about how bad I would want to come home if I actually flew to France. So true. As irritating as they are, it would be like separting myself from my very soul. Have a wonderful day!

twarpula said...

The boys had a great time! Lets plan to play at least once a week starting in June. We'll swim at my pool. -Tanya